1. Emu oil is effective as a gum disease remedy. That’s right, this oil is effective and easy to use as a gum disease remedy, here how:
While brushing your teeth, add three to four drops of pure emu oil (PEO) to your toothbrush with your favorite toothpaste. The toothpaste will mask the oiliness of the emu oil and the oil will help to heal your gums.
Gum disease is becoming more common every day and this oil can make a great difference and it will help to prevent it. Only half a brush of toothpaste is necessary for brushing your teeth. You cannot tell the difference between a “fully loaded” toothbrush, or half a brush. So be sure to use half a brush of toothpaste and half a brush of PEO.
2. PEO provides almost instant relief from insect bites and stings. It has a natural soothing effect that you will not find anywhere else, and it is absolutely safe for everyone!
3. Stretch marks: Stretch marks develop in the middle layers of your skin so effective and thorough moisturizing is paramount for helping to relieve them and avoiding them. PEO penetrates your skin so effectively and deeply that it has proven to be an effective, all natural solution to stretch marks!
4. Shampoo: Emu oil serves as a wonderful hair conditioner. Just add PEO to your favorite shampoo and your hair has more body and fullness than ever! Start with about a teaspoon for an 8 oz bottle of shampoo. The oil has a negative effect on the lathering of the shampoo, no negative effect on the cleaning. You’ll be able to tell when you’ve added the right amount because you’ll still have plenty of lather plus the benefits of the emu oil!
5. Emu Oil Soft Gelcaps: Start with one capsule a day and after one week, increase to two per day. Some people take two in the morning and two at bedtime. Emu oil is a natural blood thinner so avoid combining with prescription blood thinners. Because it is all-natural, it is great for replacing the aspirin regime so many people are on.
6. Pour about a half-teaspoon of PEO in the palm of your hand and rub it into the affected area of your body. PEO will completely penetrate in 3 to 5 minutes. Avoid getting oil on your clothes. It will make the color darker and is hard to remove. Usually takes several washings.
7. Quality Emu Oil Has A Two Year Shelf Life.
8. PEO has cholesterol lowering abilities (Dr. Robert Nicolosi, Director of the Center for Health and Disease Research at the University of Massachusetts-Lowell).
9. Basically, all refined products have a preservative which is routinely added at the refinery. It is VERY difficult to have anything refined without it. In the case of PEO it is only a trace, and it is all-natural, but it’s a safe bet that it is in there.
10. Celebrities Use Oil To Reduce Scarring After Surgery. Celebrities use only the best of everything and 100% pure emu oil is no exception.